AM109*374* - Mistral Coupe 3700 -1965

Mistral 109374 has been owned by Eugene OGorman since 1984. IT was shown at Pebble Beach Concours in 1917. The car is very original but had been repainted in 1986. The car is currently located in Idaho near Twin Falls. It is a very early car with all aluminum body, Lucas fuel injection and the S- 17 gearbox. The original interior is still in very good condition complete with the original carpets.

1 Like

Hi Gene!
I went by your house in Northern California October 2013 and was lucky enough to have a ride in your car. At the time I had just started the restoration of my car (#1032, featured in the Mistral registry). Thank you for the inspiration.

I was planning to come over and take your word on driving one of your cars together with you to Monterey for car week, but have never come around to it. And now the world is… different than it used to.

Anyway, great memory for me (and thanks for coordinating contact with Doug at Riverside (RIP), I had a wonderful few days with him and his collection a few days later).

Cheers from Norway,

Alexander

2 Likes

Yes I remember your visit but cannot believe it was 2013. I have since moved to Idaho where we have 80mph speed limits so at least I can drive the cars and get the carbon out. I still have 5 Maseratis including the Mistral of course. It is still my favorite car to drive on short trips. If you are ever in the area you are alwa to visit. I am near a small town of Buhl which is near Twin Falls, Idaho. Thanks for the memory

1 Like

I am, actually, from time to time in Boise, as the company I work for has an R&D center there. Last time I was there I had some time off and went driving through the national park (Snake River?). I might as well drive a bit longer the next time. Who knows, maybe in a year or so.

Stay safe!

1 Like

We are only 1 1/2 hours east of boise. 8 miles south of the 84 freeway. About 5 miles north of a little town called buhl. My phone is 925 484 1697 so give me a call to be sure we are around.
Ciao
Gene

2 Likes